Alpha Delta Pi, the first secret society for women, was founded in 1851 on the principles of sisterhood, leadership, scholarship and service. With a chapter of over one hundred fifty amazing women, Alpha Delta Pi takes advantage of this strength by providing leadership on campus as a group and as individuals. Sisters of Alpha Delta Pi are well represented across campus acting as leaders for organizations such as the Student Association, Program Board, Colonial Cabinet, GW Spirit, Order of Omega, Varsity Athletics, and the list goes on. As sisters of Alpha Delta Pi, we pride ourselves on our involvement, enthusiasm, and close bonds of sisterhood. Each year, Alpha Delta Pi hosts a number of different fundraising events for our national philanthropy, Ronald McDonald House Charities.